Full Time Business Development Representative
Searching for a new beginning? Maybe a new career with more growth and opportunity?
If you said yes and would like to advance your sales and marketing career into something great then go ahead and APPLY NOW!
If you are a goal setter and a goal hitter then you are who we want on our sales team. A sports and athletic background is plus because athletes who possess a competitive spirit and unstoppable drive always succeed in this business.
Benefits of a Full Time Business Development Representative:
- We offer a safe space, a friendly and fun atmosphere to work in
- Never dread Monday again
- Your successes are rewarded and never go unnoticed
- Top performer incentives include but are not limited to the following: travel, advancement, more money...etc…
- An incredible hands-on training program
- Learn new skills and techniques
Responsibilities of a Full Time Business Development Representative:
- Responsibilities for this entry-level and full-time sales position:
- Reach company sales targets
- Use our proven sales and marketing techniques to reach sales targets
- Take initiative and be self-motivated to crush personal, team and company sales goals
- Be creative and extremely innovative when striving to exceed sales goals
- Provide excellent service to our customers
- Be informed on all our clients' products and services
- Be a smiling bundle of positive energy when our customers walk through the door
Requirements for a Full Time Business Development Representative:
- Bachelor's degree is not required but preferred
- Must have integrity
- Committed, resilient, and dedicated
- Seeks an entry-level position where there is room for growth
- Eager to learn the many facets of running a successful business
- Fun to be around
- Adds to our fun and positive office culture
Grizzly Sales Force
Why Work Here?
Superb Training, Transferable Skills, and a Great Corporate Culture.