Business Development and Sales Representative
Do you feel underappreciated at your current job or that you are not allowed to live up to your full potential? Do you want to launch your career to new heights with a company that will invest in you professionally and as a person? Look no further - Grizzly Sales Force will push you to be your best self with the support you need along the way. Let us help you build an incredible career!
Join our team today as a Business Development Rep and discover what's in store for you!
Benefits of joining our team as a Business Development and Sales Representative:
- Recognition and rewards are never in short supply
- Performance = promotions
- Travel and networking quarterly (at least)
- Weekly team building and bonding activities offered
- Full Time hours
Responsibilities of a Business Development and Sales Representative:
- Customer service and sales. Attracts potential customers by explaining the services we have, answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services, meeting with new and existing customers.
- Opens customer accounts.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Requirements for a Full Time Business Development and Sales Representative:
- Bachelor's degree is not required but preferred
- Team player, but also excels working independently
- Leadership skills
- Professional demeanor
Grizzly Sales Force
Why Work Here?
Superb Training, Transferable Skills, and a Great Corporate Culture.