Entry Level Business Development Representative- Full Time
Compensation and Benefits to be discussed during the interview.
Culture in a business of any size can do one of two things; it can energize a team and foster unity or it can deplete talent and cohesion. We placed the creation and maintenance of an OUTSTANDING environment at the top of our list, and because of that have a flourishing team.
Seeking a career in sales? You can expect the following 4 staples in our Grizzly Sales Force culture:
- Recognition and rewards are never in short supply.
- Performance = promotions.
- Travel and networking quarterly, if not more.
- Team building and bonding activities are offered weekly to strengthen team unity.
When you picture where you want to commit your life’s work to, it should be somewhere where you truly want to go to work daily. Somewhere where checking the clock is obsolete and your co-workers are more like family than someone you share desk space with. As Steve Jobs said it best, “the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
Responsibilities of Entry Level Business Development Representative:
- Customer service and sales. Attracts potential customers by explaining the services we have, answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services, meeting with new and existing customers.
- Opens customer accounts.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Requirements for an Entry Level Business Development Representative:
- B.S. or B.A degree or relevant work experience in customer service, sales, marketing, business development, public speaking, communication and other related fields
- Team player, but also excels working independently
- Leadership skills
- Professional demeanor