Grizzly Industrial Inc Bellingham, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Supervisor in our Bellingham, WA facility.
This position performs a critical role in communication and guiding employees in all warehousing related needs. This position will work closely with the Warehouse Manager in fostering a team environment and upholding the company’s code of conduct.
- Prioritize daily work assignments and resolve shipping issues
- Project planning
- Ensure all deadlines are adhered to
- Complete and deliver employee documentation and training
- Clear communication with staff and other departments
- Ordering shipping supplies
- Provide support to all warehouse related staff
- Research inventory discrepancies and find root cause
- Keep all areas of the warehouse straight and professional looking
- Facilitate warehouse maintenance & housekeeping needs
- 3 + years’ experience in warehouse leadership
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work and foster a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple duties and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with subordinates, co-workers, management, vendors, and customers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate forklift
- Ability to work in both a warehouse and corporate environment
- Inventory maintenance experience a plus
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask on a daily basis
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial, Inc. (www.grizzly.com) has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories, with almost a million square feet of warehouse space in two states. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops.
We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices through strong internet and catalog presence. Grizzly was the first tool and machinery company to have a website over two decades ago.
As a company, we value a strong work ethic and promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, and organized. We place a strong value on respect, ethics and integrity and promote a positive, cooperative and fast-paced environment.
As an organization, we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.
Grizzly Industrial Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Grizzly Industrial Inc