We have an immediate opening for a full-time Sales & Customer Service Representative in our Bellingham, Washington corporate office. Qualified individuals must have previous sales and customer service experience and be computer literate.
- Answer inbound customer calls
- Place outbound sales calls
- Provide product pricing and inventory status
- Research and reply to customer inquiries
- Update customers on order status and shipping information
- Facilitate interdepartmental communication on sales orders
- Maintain daily workflow through a CRM platform
- Produce product quotes
- Provide sales consultation across multiple channels
- Account maintenance
- Ability to upsell
- New business development
- Diploma or Advanced Degree
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to demonstrate typing proficiency
- 2 years of applicable Sales and/or Customer Service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Possess problem solving abilities
- Work within established deadlines
- Ability to provide accurate work in a fast-paced environment
- Team oriented
- Bilingual in Spanish and English strongly preferred but not required
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops.
We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices and are truly dedicated to providing excellent customer service to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. We promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, fast-paced and organized. We place a strong value on respect and integrity and promote a positive environment where employees are committed, energetic, helpful, cooperative, courteous and productive.
As an organization we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company’s products and history, and to apply, visit our website at www.grizzly.com
Grizzly Industrial Inc