Business Requirements Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Gritter Francona, Inc., a certified SDVOSB, seeks an experienced Business Requirements Analyst to support our VHA client, including requirements development, analysis, and management, business process architecture, business process improvement and documentation, analysis, and facilitation. The Analyst will develop, gather, analyze, and document VA and inter-agency requirements in support of agency and inter-agency level business and system focused transformations as well as participating in process improvement. Federal government experience preferred.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Develop, capture, analyze, and document requirements, including user stories, for business transformations, new systems, and systems enhancement initiatives; ensures requirements fit the needs of end customers and users.
- Work with functional and technical stakeholders to identify, define and document business needs and requirements.
- Lead requirements facilitation and elicitation Subject Matter Experts (SME) sessions.
- Develop As-Is and To-Be business processes as needed to elicit, support, or illustrate requirements.
- Identify gaps, overlaps, opportunities and challenges in existing requirements and business processes and guide stakeholder through identification of pain points, development of future state requirements and business solutions.
- Apply basic consulting and management skills, including excellent verbal and written communications.
- Collaborate with modelers to support client requirements and BPR efforts.
- Follow Federal and project guidelines and conform to specific style guides for all deliverables.
- Facilitate virtual and in person elicitation and collaboration session with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 or more years requirements development, analysis, and management experience.
- Experience in Federal Health IT (DHA, CMS, IHS, etc).
- Experience in JIRA requirements tool.
- Experience in Visio and BPMN business process development a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with SMEs and teaming partners, excellent client relationship management skills.
- Ability to facilitate small and large working sessions in person and virtually.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong critical thinking.
- Ability to work on multiple activities simultaneously and meet deadlines (project management and time management skills).
- Experience delivering professional services to the federal government.
- Bachelor's degree
- US Citizenship Required; NACI clearance position
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Gritter Francona, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Gritter Francona, Inc.