Griswold Home Care of Pinehurst, NC West End, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Are you tired of feeling unappreciated and want to advance your career in a rewarding and motivating environment? Griswold Home Care is a non-medical home care registry that refers caregivers for Live-In or Hourly Clients and we're seeking compassionate, personable, and experienced caregivers in the Pinehurst NC Area.
Griswold Home Care is looking for high-quality caregivers with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Competitive Compensation: $150 /day Live In
Looking live in Caregivers!
- Companionship and conversational engagement with clients
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Transport Client to appointments/run errands
- Able to lift 30lbs
- Provide assistance with ADL's
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking and companion services
- 1+ years of experience caring for elderly individuals
- Able to pass national background check
- A minimum of 5 recent references (2 personal and 3 professional)
- Cleared Fitness to work or TB test
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Must have a vehicle to transport client
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Griswold Home Care gives seniors the help they need to live in the place they love. If you're passionate about making a difference and want to work where you feel appreciated, we need to talk with you! Griswold Home Care knows that excellent caregivers are our greatest asset. That's why caregivers who work with us are among the highest paid in the area.