Grimaldi's Pizzeria is hiring an Area Manager for our Dallas/ Fort Worth region
In the world of pizza, Grimaldi’s is an institution that has garnered more awards than any other pizzeria in the country. Using only the freshest ingredients, "secret recipe" sauce, homemade mozzarella cheese and dough, Grimaldi's serves traditional coal-fired brick oven pizzas, calzones, house made salads and desserts in an upscale yet casual, family-oriented pizzeria. Grimaldi’s was recently named one of the fastest growing concepts by Restaurant Business Magazine. In addition, it was awarded the prestigious International Five Star Diamond Award from the Academy of Hospitality Sciences three years in a row.
Our Area/District Managers are responsible for driving operational excellence and fiscal responsibility through coaching and developing managers, while driving sales-building goals for each restaurant. They direct all activities required to achieve area goals, including sales and profit objectives, new and on-going training of management staff, and ensuring that each store is in alignment with the Company’s Strategic Objective.
- Minimum 3-5 years of management and leadership experience in a multi-unit environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but may be replaced with relevant experience.
- A proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (less if you’re in the Houston area).
Some of the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus Incentive
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Ability to make a substantial impact on a growing company that values and recognizes hard work and dedication
What You Can Expect:
- A full-service restaurant that offers 5-star service, food and ambiance without the 5-star price tag, and a bar featuring an extensive range of beer and wine.
- An environment built on the “8 Slices of Culture”, with a Company Committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
- Fast-paced environment due to accelerated growth, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth and to put your unique stamp on an organization.
- Family values with a culture built on philanthropy at its core– Grimaldi’s actively supports No Kid Hungry and Child Help charities with time and resources.
- We want you not only for your considerable skill and experience for this role, but also for your humility, passion, ingenuity, and top-tier work ethic as a team-player. We recognize there's always more to learn and it's more fun doing so as part of a team.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi’s 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world.
Quality – People, Product, Service
Family -- Opportunity, Diversity, Trust
Teamwork -- Creativity, Passion, Success
Communication –Listening, Understanding, Resolution
Energy – Welcoming, Positive, Fun
Accountability – Responsibility, Commitment, Focus
Hospitality – Generosity, Smile, Yes
Integrity – Respect, Honesty, Values
#GrimaldisPizzeria - Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We E-verify.