Research Associate II/Senior Research Associate: Quantitative Biology
Grimaldi Staffing Services South San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Research Associate will join a dynamic and highly motivated Quantitative Biology team driving the discovery, characterization and development of immuno-modulatory drugs. The successful candidate will be working directly with an experienced scientist to develop, optimize and execute translational studies and pharmacodynamic assays. This position requires working with others in a team setting to develop and answer challenging scientific questions. A strong candidate will be enthusiastic about supporting the operation of a dynamic laboratory, have great attention to detail and superior organization skills. The abilities to plan and prioritize tasks, work with close direction, be reliable and work safely are essential for success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS
The Quantitative Biology Research Associate should have:
- A B.S. in Molecular Biology, Immunology or a related discipline and at least two years’ experience in industry or an academic setting.
- Skilled in experimental execution, with strong, practical laboratory and record-keeping skills.
- Experience with cell culture.
- Experience isolating primary human and/or mouse cells is highly desirable.
- Experience performing immune-based functional assays.
- Prior experience with flow cytometry, ELISA and Luminex is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The role demands a highly goal-driven approach and the ability to focus on time-sensitive objectives. The candidate should also enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic and cooperative environment where every voice matters.
Powered by JazzHR
Grimaldi Staffing Services
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
ScienceView all jobs at Grimaldi Staffing Services