- About the job: You will work in tandem with the Content & Community Manager and our Creative Team and in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- About you: You are energetic, ambitious, organized, self-motivated, and a natural go-getter. You are highly skilled and passionate about data analysis and problem solving. You are analytical and technical by nature but still understand creative marketing strategy and how to connect a brand with an audience. You have very strong communication skills and are an excellent writer. You thrive when you are asked to wear multiple hats.
- Website Analytics: Overall website performance, specific landing page performance, sales funnel analysis, exit pages, etc. with use of tools such as Google Analytics and Heat Mapping.
- Manage and optimize Big Commerce shopping cart product listings and cart behavior, working in conjunction with web site designers
- Manage and optimize Amazon store and product listings
- Organize and schedule monthly A/B testing (Paid Search, Display, Facebook, YouTube, and Programmatic Video)
- Build and manage ad spend report, traffic analysis and ROI on all digital platforms
- Review and diagnose tracking tags for functionality
- Create dashboards for additional analysis
- Offer proactive recommendations on how to improve overall tracking and attribution across channels
- Perform analysis on post-click experience for campaigns by channel; provide recommendations on how to best set up tracking to view this data
- Manage relationships with a handful of advertising vendors such as AdRoll and AddShoppers.