For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, Grifols has over 20.000 employees in 30 countries. Grifols' three main divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital - develop, manufacture and market innovative products and services available in more than 100 countries.
A leader in transfusion medicine, the Diagnostic Division is a global business focused on providing innovative solutions to help ensure the safety of the blood and plasma supply, detect human diseases and monitor therapies. The division advances patient care with diagnostic solutions to improve disease detection and management, and simplify laboratory operations.
This position is part of the commercial sales team and is responsible for providing a focused leadership on improving the instrument implementation process in order to insure a successful customer experience. This position is responsible for communicating the resource requirements and coordinate the available GDS and third party staff necessary for each go live project. This position is also responsible for managing the cross functional resources to meet and exceed the customer and Grifols goals and expectations throughout the instrument implementation process. This position is responsible for helping the commercial team meet and exceed the commercial revenue goals for reagents and capital sales. This position interfaces with customer IT staff to verify the communication between instrument(s) and software is complete and ready for customer go live. Provides leadership to direct reports if applicable.
- Meet or exceed the commercial go live targets that drive the reagent and capital revenue growth.
- Create implementation plans to support the customer instrument implementation and go live goals
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and updates to insure business goals are being met.
- Coordinates with sales and customers the planning and execution of installation, implementation and go live at each customer site.
- Works closely with Grifols customers to set expectations for implementation.
- Interacts with customer IT staff & department insuring instrument connectivity and their software is validated and operational.
- Coordinates and monitors all activities and resources for a timely instrument go-live to meet the commercial revenue goals.
- Drives each customer installation as a single project meeting all deliverables.
- Works with cross functional groups to plan and execute each customer instrument installation.
- Manage and mentor direct and indirect reports when appropriate.
B.S. in life sciences or marketing; MBA preferred; Healthcare/Diagnostics experience is highly desired. Project management experience is a must. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required or in pursuit.
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in sales/marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience with instrument implementation and go live in a healthcare laboratory environment.
- Project management skills and experience managing cross functional groups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate professionally with external customers and Key Opinion Leaders
- Prior experience with instrument implementation in a hospital laboratory setting
- Prior experience in working with LIS/Middleware suppliers
- Demonstrate high level of organizational, communication, and leadership skills to effectively interface with all levels of the organization and 3 rd parties
- Resourceful and able to work in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision
- Previous managerial experience preferred
Learn more about Grifols
Req ID: 89220
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Sales/Sales Operations