For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, Grifols has over 20.000 employees in 30 countries. Grifols' three main divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital - develop, manufacture and market innovative products and services available in more than 100 countries.
A leader in transfusion medicine, the Diagnostic Division is a global business focused on providing innovative solutions to help ensure the safety of the blood and plasma supply, detect human diseases and monitor therapies. The division advances patient care with diagnostic solutions to improve disease detection and management, and simplify laboratory operations.
A Customer Experience Representative is responsible for supporting assigned customers and sales representatives with valuable customer support activities to improve and enhance the customer experience. In addition they will help to drive incremental revenue by helping current customers expand the utilization of Grifols products and services. They will also provide sales support in reaching out to small and rural hospitals that have very little coverage. A Customer Experience Specialist is an extension of the sales team, by providing customer follow up and support, allowing the sales rep to focus on gaining new customers.
- Supporting the team with RFP responses
- Getting new customers setup in SAP and getting them assigned a customer number
- Working with customers to obtain PO's for ordering products and other services
- Assisting customers with resolving customer service order issues or navigating through Grifols on technical support and other issues
- Provide sales support for small and rural hospitals that have low to no sales coverage; especially for hospitals that are part of an IDN organization
- Provide supplemental sales support such as telesales for lead generation; selling additional products and services to existing customer and helping to sell and introduce new products to new potential customers that are not being reached by the current sales coverage
- Any activities that can enhance the customer experience and support the sales team success. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work remote effectively and productively, with minimum supervision.
- Must know blood bank and understand the customer environment; and have the ability to connect with the customer; and the credibility to earn the customer's respect.
- Must be customer service oriented. Need to understand the sales process and have some experience and ability to sell.
- Ability to work remotely from home and with minimum supervision. Must be able to travel occasionally (approximately 4 times per year) for meetings, training, corporate office and customer visits. Education An Associate or Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university with studies or a focus in medical technology, clinical laboratory or blood banking. Experience Must have experience working in a clinical laboratory and exposure to blood banking. Transfusion medicine or blood banking experience preferred. Must have some experience with selling. Telesales experience a plus.
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws.
Learn more about Grifols
Req ID: 89222
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Customer Service