**SEND Resume Today! FULL-TIME Position for Construction PROJECT MANAGER
CONSTRUCTION NEEDS: Project Manager is responsible for the safe completion of each project within the budget, on schedule, to the company's quality standards, and to the customer's satisfaction. Responsibility is to initiate any action required to achieve the above objectives and ensure that all project activities are consistent with company policy.
- Generate leads, bid, and run Residential/Commercial construction projects.
- Manage the client relationship, subcontractors/vendors, and our internal construction team.
- Create a positive experience for the customer that results in repeat business and referrals.
- Project planning and mobilization.
- Accepting the project from the estimating department at budget transfer.
- Processing submittals to achieve the project schedule and the contract documents.
- Expediting the material deliveries of subcontractors and vendors.
- Proactively promotes the company's safety policies and programs.
- Cost reports weekly and monthly review of job cost reports and preparation of monthly analysis. Carefully analyze cost AND schedule problems and initiate new alternatives, which will cause a course correction.
- Participates in the business development process including client contacts, relationships, proposals, and presentations for selected projects.
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationships with owners, architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Progress payments preparing and submitting the monthly draw requests consistent with the contract documents while achieving project revenue forecasts.
- Processing and approving the monthly sub/vendor invoices in both a timely and accurate fashion.
- Supervises staff, including establishing and communicating performance expectations, providing positive and constructive feedback, determining training and development needs, and conducting on-the-job training.
- Collecting all accounts receivable, including retainage. Closing out the project in compliance with contract documents.
- Ensuring a clean and orderly job site is maintained.
- Has overall responsibility for project success, including safety, schedule, profitability, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for understanding and administering prime contract terms and conditions, contract documents, subcontract agreements, purchase order agreements, insurance, etc.
- Preparation and review of estimates with attention to the following: adherence to cost control system, equipment requirements and utilization, formwork, materials, manpower, general conditions, schedule, insurance, etc.
- Leads the Project Team in the review of manpower, equipment, material resources to ensure the successful and profitable execution of the work.
- Ensures that as many levels of detailed schedules are prepared and distributed as required to support the project schedule.
- Document project impacts per contract requirements.
- Prepare all change orders, supplements, and cost control budget adjustments.
- Manages all billings to ensure timely submission of payment applications and collection of payments from the owner in order to maintain a positive cash flow position.
- Manages the overall payment process with the subcontractors.
- Manages the timely preparation and execution of purchase order agreements and subcontracts with respect to insurance certificates, bonds, and the appropriate lien waivers.
Experience, Education, Certification:
- B.A. or B.S.in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience in managing commercial/residential construction projects and a thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling systems, productivity analysis, construction operations, and cash flow procedures is essential.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs.
- Proficient management, leadership, business development, and technical skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work well within a deadline-driven environment.
- Perform functions efficiently and accurately with little direct supervision.
- Must maintain a professional attitude and conduct oneself in a positive manner at all times.
- Must respect and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Must be able to perform in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
• Grow and sustain an annual $2M-$4M portfolio of projects.
• Grow annual new client revenue $2M in the next two years.
• Bring projects to completion within 5% of initial targeted completion date.
• Bring projects to completion on or under budget.
• Achieve a client satisfaction rating of 8 or above in all categories.
Our customer offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes:
**Send RESUME TODAY!
Professionals are Direct Hires (not temp positions)
Why Work Here?Griffin Associates Recruiters for Manufacturing and DoD Companies Professionals are Direct Hires (not temp positions)
42+ Years Experienced Professional Career Placements