Customer Service Representative and Order Processor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Job Summary
We are currently seeking a reliable, hard-working Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will be a valuable part of our Front Office team. This position would be responsible for receiving, monitoring, and processing customer orders and other related request in a timely manner with an emphasis on accuracy and professionalism.
Customer Service Duties and Responsibilities
- Calculation of pricing providing quotes and initial trial orders
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer expedites and service request are being met
- Preform positive call closure to ensure customer satisfaction
- Escalate any customer concerns to immediate supervisor
Production Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Occasional overtime
- Good communication skills
- Responsible, dependable, friendly person
- Able to work 8 hour shift
- Flexible to help out other front office tasks
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Word and excel
- ERP knowledgeable (a plus but not a requirement)
- Accrued PTO
- Paid Holidays
Pay: Staring pay is $16/hour to $19/hour. Depending on experience, knowledge of industry and any ERP experience.
Grier AbrasiveWhy Work Here?
Great work atmosphere and great opportunity to grow with the company.
Family owned business that cares about its employees. Have over 70 employees with 10 employees working with company for over 20 years! Grier abrasives is a growing company, that is expanding in many different ways and industries.
123 W. Taft Dr. South HollandHammond, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Grier Abrasive