- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GridIron IT is seeking 2 Systems Administrators with an Active Top Secret (SCI Eligible) Clearance.
Must be local to DC/Maryland/VA
Primary responsibilities will involve responding to user INCs (Incident Reports); Monitor all operational systems and perform routine health checks; Deploy security patches and bug fixes to test and operational environments; update databases with new data; basic system maintenance will be required; assist with software deployments; update operational and security documentation, including troubleshooting guides and SOPs. Applicant should be available to work at least 4 days on site from 1000-1800 ET.
- TS/SCI Clearance w/ CI Poly (or ability to pass CI Poly upon hire)
- DOD 8570 Certification (Security+ or equivalent or higher)
- Typically requires BS degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in AWS/Cloud technologies
- Must have experience with Microsoft Windows Server
- Knowledge of Systems, Architectural, SW Development and SW Sustainment Practices
- Windows administration
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context.
- US Citizen
- Experience with RHEL
- Experience with ArcGIS/ESRI automation and deployments
- Understanding of RDS and SQL Technology
- AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer, Certification(s)
- Experience with IC Cloud Architecture implementation methodologies
- Team Collaboration tools and administration (Jira, Confluence, RocketChat)
Gridiron IT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Gridiron IT is a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) company specializing in IT Infrastructure, Cyber & Cloud Security, Software Development, and Enterprise Support. Gridiron is an Inc. 5000 2022 recipient and Washington Business Journal Fastest Growing Companies in the Greater Washington Area for 2022. Gridiron offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, disability insurance, and pet insurance.
Gridiron IT Solutions LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Gridiron IT Solutions LLC
Get fresh System Administrator TS SCI jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.