Technical Product Manager
- Posted: 16 days ago
Technical Product Manager
When it comes to enterprise applications, microseconds matter. And when organizations need extreme speed and scale, they turn to GridGain Systems. GridGain is the company behind Apache Ignite, the open-source distributed database preferred by performance-obsessed developers. We are also the provider of the GridGain In-memory Computing Platform that JPMorgan Chase, ING, Citi, UPS, American Airlines, DreamWorks, CMA CGM, IBM, VMware, Microsoft, and United Healthcare rely on for application speed, scale and availability.
GridGain is growing. So, now's the time to join the company that, in 2021, was recognized among Silicon Valley Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and the Inc. 5000.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team. In this role you will drive the development of GridGain products with a focus on the GridGain Nebula. GridGain Nebula is a SaaS/DBaaS that makes running GridGain and Apache Ignite installations easy. It combines tools for provisioning, monitoring, management, and troubleshooting of GridGain and Apache Ignite clusters.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take ownership over products and features in GridGain’s portfolio.
- Create the product roadmap by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze the usage statistics and conduct user research to find ways to improve UX and maximize value for the user.
- Work with UI/UX designers polishing the user experience.
- Work with Engineering on detailed requirements and architecture.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to help communicate the product value to the user.
This role is both technical and product-oriented. You will need to dive deep into the high-performance technology concepts of GridGain technology, understand its value and use cases, and find ways to further improve them.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in product management.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience building Web applications.
- Experience conducting market and user research.
- Experience with usage analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience building SaaS/DBaaS solutions.
- Experience with public Cloud (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL and/or distributed databases.
- Experience with monitoring tools, troubleshooting tools,
- Experience building products for software engineers and IT professionals.
- Build products for expert software engineers around the world.
- Work with cutting edge, research-heavy technologies and wrap them into robust and easy to use platform.
- Grow together with a team of top engineering talent.
- Help the world’s largest companies build their most performance-demanding systems.
- Become a part of the Apache Ignite open-source community.
- Opportunity to participate as a speaker in conferences and meetups and build your personal brand.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
AddressElk Grove Village, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?