Grid One Solutions, LLC Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grid One Solutions is seeking a full time Water Service Technician to join our organization immediately!
- Paid classroom and skills training starting at $16.00 an hour
- Base pay ranges $17 -$19 + incentive pay upon completion of training and efficiency objectives
- Full Benefits which include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k)
- Vacation pay after one year of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays after probation period
Essential Job Functions within Safety, Quality and Production Requirements:
- Water Meter Installer is responsible for the timely change out of water meters.
- Demonstrates safe, high quality work practices in a team atmosphere.
- Commitment to customer service - responding to the needs of internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot and employ critical thinking daily.
- Performs retrofit and change out of existing water meters.
- Completes all work assigned in a timely manner according to schedule
- Completes all tracking documents (electronic and paper)
- Sets appropriate priorities and works in accordance to scheduled time requirements and high meter reading accuracy.
- Identifies and reports to management all conditions that prohibit the installation of meters &/or hazardous conditions.
- Day Shift hours Monday through Friday. Some Overtime and weekends required
- We are a Drug Free Workplace; Employees at all levels are subject to pre-employment as well as random drug screens throughout the duration of the project.
- We are committed to attaining only the highest quality employees: Stringent Background, Driving History and Driving Experience Requirements. All staff is subject to pre-employment and periodic background checks to verify clean driving records and lack of criminal activities.
- Due to the inherently dangerous nature of the industry and requirement to work with or around hazardous equipment, employees must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Plumbing and water metering preferred
- Mechanical aptitude preferred
- Must have a good attendance and timeliness history at current position
- Ability to comprehend new hand-held technology
- Strong interest in construction process; preference toward HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Gas Lines, Mechanical Trades, Skilled Laborer Trades, Auto Mechanic Skills, Carpentry and Telecommunications.
- Strong Directional Skills: Ability to read and understand maps via GPS instruments and websites
- Proficient in the use of PC systems to include handheld devices
- Valid Driver's License: Must have a clean Driving Record, free of any moving violations within the last five years and without any suspensions (for any reason); minimal non-moving violations (less than three within the last five years).
- Self-motivated with ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to lift to 40lbs, walk 4+ miles per day, get in & out of vehicle min 100 times per day
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions. This is an outdoors position.
- Ability to work in terrains consisting of rocky, steep and uneven ground, wetlands and flat areas
For more information about Grid One Solutions please visit us at www.gridonesolutions.com
pole inspection and treatment, pole load surveying, safety and compliance auditing,
project management and system integration. We have extensive and diverse knowledge of
meter and technology companies. Through our partnerships we have deployed projects of
various size and complexity.
Grid One Solutions, LLCWhy Work Here?
Our successful company is growing stronger, driving employment stability and career advancement for the right candidate.
Grid One Solutions is an industry leader in AMI/AMR installation, meter reading, meter maintenance, pole inspection and treatment, pole load surveying, safety and compliance auditing, project management and system integration. We have extensive and diverse knowledge of meter and technology companies. Through our partnerships we have deployed projects of various size and complexity.