Grid One Solutions currently seeking individuals to fill multiple positions working throughout Cincinnati, OH. Preference will be given to local applicants. Employment packages include a full time (40 hour) work week and a company vehicle to use for business purposes.
- Understands basic principles of gas meter operations.
- Basic understanding of electric and its' properties.
- Mechanical aptitude for retrofit of gas meters and exchange of electric meters.
- Knowledge and proper use of numeric serial codes identifying Gas and Electric meters.
- Accurate collection of all installation data through handheld device.
- Maintain quality Error Rate 1% (1 error in 100)
- Must demonstrate competence in Meter Reading.
- Strict adherence to installation policies and procedures.
- Absolute knowledge and use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Communications to supervisor of any barriers of any barriers limiting job performance.
- Advise supervisor of any urgent or critical issues as they arise. Communication to follow appropriate channels and when necessary, following escalation procedures.
- Troubleshoot and employ critical thinking on a daily basis.
- Ability to work safely and productively with little direct supervision. Work efficiently. Consistently meet established deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills (internal/external). Be positive and enthusiastic about company services.
- Alignment with Grid One's Core Values. Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Must be willing to work various shifts, including occasional weekends (outside environment including a variety of weather conditions). Punctuality and attendance is a condition of employment. Excessive absences or tardiness will not be tolerated.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Position located in Cincinnati and surrounding areas.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid driver's license. 5 years of driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Pass a drug test.
- Complete a Background Check
- Gas and Electric skills preferred.
- Successful completion of Grid One Solution training modules.
- Demonstrated competency and successful completion of the gas meter field technician training.
- Experience with handheld / technology devices.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs, walk up to 4 miles per day and get in and out of a car / truck multiple times per day.
- Ability to work outside all year round, and in all weather conditions. This is an outdoor position, and we work outside in all weather conditions
For more information about Grid One Solutions please visit us at www.gridonesolutions.com
pole inspection and treatment, pole load surveying, safety and compliance auditing,
project management and system integration. We have extensive and diverse knowledge of
meter and technology companies. Through our partnerships we have deployed projects of
various size and complexity.
Grid One Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?Grid One Solutions is an industry leader in AMI/AMR installation, meter reading, meter maintenance, pole inspection and treatment, pole load surveying, safety and compliance auditing, project management and system integration. We have extensive and diverse knowledge of meter and technology companies. Through our partnerships we have deployed projects of various size and complexity.
Our successful company is growing stronger, driving employment stability and career advancement for the right candidate.