Loan Draw Specialist
Greystone Property Management Corporation - Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greystone & Company prides itself on a culture that strives to improve our processes and products every day in order to better serve our clients, partners and employees. We don’t do anything today simply because it’s what we did yesterday and we don’t discourage an idea just because it’s never been tried before. We are dedicated to excellence in all that we do.
At Greystone Property Management Corporation, we recognize the contributions of our teams and welcome individual perspectives that drive the long-term development of our organization.
Our portfolio is growing exponentially and we cultivate that growth from within by facilitating opportunities to mentor, coach, develop and mold tomorrow’s industry leaders.
Our core values are Entrepreneurial, Caring, Excellence and Integrity.
Integrity: The quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles and professional standards
Excellence: The quality or state of being outstanding or extraordinary
Entrepreneurial: Innovative/ground-breaking/unrelenting drive
Caring: Interested in or concerned about the well-being of others
We provide a foundation for every team member to excel in these areas and recognize displays of those values and pride ourselves in growing new leaders in the industry.
Candidates are expected to think like an owner and assume personal accountability for his/her actions, behaviors and results. The candidate must also be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment and possess the below qualities that are embedded within and shape the entire Greystone culture.
The Apartment Loan Draw and Support Specialist is responsible for the processing, tracking and maintaining of files on draw requests. This position will also focus on completeness and accuracy of draw packages prior to the submission to lenders for reimbursement.
Associate’s degree in accounting or business preferred, but not required
Rehab or replacement reserve draw experience preferred, but not required
Res-Man software application experience preferred, but not required
2-4 years’ experience in business and professional procedures
Capable of preparing reports in a professional presentation format with attention to detail
Competency in Microsoft applications
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Ability to deal with various tasks, environments, and people
General knowledge of the real estate industry preferred
Must maintain confidentiality
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to operate basic office equipment.
· Process, track, and maintain draw request files
· Prepare monthly apartment rehab and replacement reserve draw packages for submission to lenders
· Reconciliation of draw requests to the general ledger
· Maintain logs for appliance purchases
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Benefits Plan Overview
Medical plan with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Vision insurance with Davis Vision
Dental insurance with Delta Dental
Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Day Care Accounts
Long Term Disability
Term Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (allocation is contingent upon years of relevant work experience and tenure)
10 Paid Holidays
Charitable Donation Matching Program
Tuition Reimbursement- full time employees are eligible to receive $5,250 in education assistance benefits per calendar year
Employee referral bonus program
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are seeking a Jr. Multi-Family Renovations Manager to execute rehab contracts in our ever-growing Texas portfolio which currently consists of 32 assets ranging geographically from Amarillo to Corpus Christi and almost every major city in between. We specialize in managing and renovating affordable multi-family assets for our ownership partner Harmony Housing, a national non-profit 501(c)3 dedicated to creating cash flow to fund charitable causes worldwide.
This position will be remote and require frequent travel throughout the state of Texas. We are looking for a team player who works well with others and who can incorporate Greystone’s culture into their everyday life.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise General Contractors during renovation projects (Scopes ranging from $500 to $2,000,000)
· Create long term strategies with management and acquisitions to perform capital expense project management/contract administration and new placement duties which include recommendation of bidders, inquiry issuance, negotiation of proposals, and cost benefit analysis
· Participate in or lead cost reduction and company improvement initiatives across cross-functional disciplines
· Build daily and weekly action plans to meet strict timelines
· Enforce contract terms and conditions and identify/resolve contract issues
· Evaluate progress and take action to keep contracts on schedule
· Provide logistics support when needed
· Monitor and maintain contract financial performance
· Manage company and supplier communications
· Perform supplier management duties including rate analysis/negotiation and compliance oversight
· Lead special renovation projects and participate in developing innovative recommendations/solutions
· Prepare senior management status reports
· Timely reporting of any property loss on liability related incidents or work-related injuries to the workers’ compensation insurance company
· Comply with all local, state and federal regulations as well as all company policies and procedures
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required
· Five years of renovation project management experience; contractor license preferred but not required
· Knowledge of intellectual property and contracting concepts
· Working knowledge of multi-family property renovations
· Experience in estimating and scope development
· Knowledge in FFHA/ADA/UFAS Design
· Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
· Capacity to work independently
· Proficient in Microsoft Office with high emphasis on Microsoft Excel
· Ability to travel frequently (Texas only)
· Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Greystone Property Management Corporation -Why Work Here?
Great benefits & growth potential