We have a great opportunity for a talented Production Supervisor with our Lincoln, Rhode Island
machining plant to supervise and lead multiple 2nd shift production teams. In this highly visible
position, reporting to the plant's General Manager, you will work closely with other management team
members on all facets of production planning and execution requirements.
- Organize work for smooth operations and ensure that production goals are met.
- Support production control and production management requirements.
- Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, safety and housekeeping, and for meeting production quality and quantity standards.
- Ensure that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- 2 - 10 years of supervisory experience in a fast paced, high volume environment, preferably manufacturing.
- BS degree, preferably in mechanical, manufacturing or industrial engineering.
- A strong understanding of electrical and mechanical processes.
- Knowledge of MS Office, (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to be a self-starter with flexibility to switch tasks with little or no direction.
- Working knowledge of ISO, QS and TS quality systems and certifications desirable.
We can offer you a competitive compensation package plus annual performance based bonus
opportunity, a full array of benefits, and opportunities for future growth based on your excellent
performance (we have a great track record of promoting from within). Please forward your resume to
Human Resources as directed in this posting