BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations (BE). As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Leasing Professional to join our team in our Student Living division!
Location: SoCam 290 - New Brunswick, NJ
This position is responsible for coordinating the community’s marketing, leasing and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
What your day might look like
- Take prospects on tour of community
- Inspecting apartments prior to resident move ins to ensure move-in ready condition
- Follow up with prospects by phone and email
- Assist in lease renewals
- Respond to resident concerns
What we are looking for
- Previous sales experience including lead generation and sales presentations and closing sales
- Previous property management/leasing experience is required, student living experience highly desired
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and property management software (Yardi/One Site)
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer resident questions
- High level of professionalism in both manner and dress
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is Beyond Expectations:*BE* Greystar.
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
Will need to obtain a New Jersey Real Estate License within 60 days of hire