Join a passionate team! Strong benefit package and a great group of people to work with!
Our client creates opportunity through a combination of reliable tools, resources, and deep understanding on over 5 million commercial real estate properties in today’s market. Our sales teams help our client find relevant information, meet the right people, and make the deals that are critical to their success.
Join us in representing the undisputed leading provider for commercial real estate data, analytics and market intelligence.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for managing an ever growing book of business working with existing clients to broaden their use of our products.You will receive a first class onboarding experience where you will learn how the different players in Commercial Real Estate operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs. You will have your own book of business, an endless supply of well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell, an excellent career development path.
- Develop and execute a business plan to manage and grow your existing customer base
- Prospect and develop a customer pipeline with sales calls, new business sales demonstrations, ensuring successful customer integration,
- Manage existing client relationships and deliver outstanding customer service
- Cross-selling other Company Group Products
- Manage a well-qualified and consistent sales pipeline
- Account for all field activities in our CRM system
- Represent Company at Industry Events and be an ambassador for the company
- Two or more years of successful sales experience selling software as a service from leading software, business intelligence or information providers preferably in a business to business environment
- Two or more years of experience in training clients on how to use solution post sale
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Success in developing new business relationships and managing existing client base
- Must have SAAS experience
- Must have outside sales experience
- Commercial Real Estate experience helpful, but not required
This is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
*PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL / A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WILL TYPICALLY ARRIVE VIA EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS
REQ ID RFI