Join a passionate team!
If you are a leader in a manufacturing operation who is lookng for a growth opportunity, this position may appeal to you. Our client is a calendering operation that needs someone who can help them grow the business and take on additional responsibilities as the business grows. If this appeals to you please contact us for more details.
Our client is a global leader in thin-gauge calendered elastic products, and they need a proactive Manufacturing Manager who is responsible for directing and coordinating the day to day operations of the plant.
The Manufacturing Manager drives continuous improvement and optimization of all processes. This includes developing efficiency strategies to ensure the plant meets production goals and standards at minimal manufacturing costs while meeting customer quality requirements.
The Manufacturing Manager is also responsible for upholding a safe, environmentally conscientious, and issue free work environment that meets quality standards and minimizes waste.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to the operation, maximizing growth and profitability
- Direct hiring and development of hourly and salaried team members for an engaged work force
- Manage, monitor systems and activities, ensure compliance with corporate policy and procedure.
- Meet or exceed customer requirements with respect to quality, delivery, and responsiveness.
- Ensure On-Time Delivery, Productivity and Cost targets are met while minimizing waste.
- Work with Engineering and Maintenance to ensure maximum efficiencies in the plant
- Ensure systems and processes are in place that track and optimize productivity, standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure highest effective return on assets
- Champion the Plant’s Environmental, Health and Safety initiatives
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills, and the ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Manage policy deployment of Lean techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls, and plant performance
- Analyze and plan production schedules, processes, documentation, tools etc.
- Prepare, circulate monitor monthly production plan achieve set targets to meet customer needs.
- BS degree: Engineering, Operations Management, Technology or Business
- 10 + years leadership expertise in high volume/low mix environment, calendaring converting ideal
- Knowledge of business and management principles budgeting, planning, resource allocation
- Lean Six Sigma Black Green Belt, knowledge of Quality and Productivity Improvement Processes
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; focus on driving disciplined, fact-based decisions
- Inspirational, adaptive leadership style, promote innovation and collaboration with the workforce
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, presenting information to diverse audiences
This is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
*PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL / A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WILL TYPICALLY ARRIVE VIA EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS
Req ID NPA 1118
Grey Staffing, LLC
Why Work Here?
Progressive, great atmosphere , fashion forward , great work enviroment to work in!!