Join a passionate team! Great group of people to work with and growing company. Apply today! WE ARE STILL HIRING! Stay healthy everyone.
Join the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market. We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic in Clackamas, OR who embraces the culture.
This position is responsible for installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment including mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems. The maintenance mechanic will monitor the condition of the equipment and shall be alert to conditions requiring repair, whether immediate or in the future to enable operation to continue in a productive and efficient manner. Job tasks and work must be carried according to the provisions of applicable electrical code, equipment manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications as required. The maintenance mechanic will work with equipment vendors and contractors to ensure machinery is operating to design.
Duties and responsibilities
· Uses hand tools, power tools, electrical and electronic test equipment to complete daily tasks
· Support continuous improvement activities to aid in increasing company productivity and functionality
· Assist Production to ensure the application of safe work and food safety practices are met
· Inspect work area for worker safety and food safety issues. Correct deficiencies immediately when possible
· Effectively contribute to development and support of the Preventative Maintenance (PM) program with the goal of continually reducing unscheduled downtime
· Maintain timely completion of PM’s, assigned Work Orders, and continuous improvement tasks
· Understand the operation of all company equipment and maintain it to operate the highest efficiency possible
· Understand control wiring including PLC logic to be able to keep the equipment running in an efficient safe manner
· Understand pneumatic principles and design to be able to maintain solenoid valves and processing uses of air
· Oversee sourcing of parts, platforms, piping, equipment and other items needed to efficiently and safely run the plant
· Proficient use of machine shop tools including drill press, mill, lathe and other tools as needed to fabricate and repair items needed in the operation of the plant
· Ensure safety by following all company, OSHA, and government rules and procedures including; Lock-out / Tag-out procedures
· Troubleshoot and develop sustainable solutions for issues with equipment, to include; PLC controlled equipment, plant electrical, hydraulic/pneumatic, and mechanical systems including motors, instrumentation, distribution, feed control systems
· Maintain complete records of work performed using software, work orders and detailed logs
· Assist with equipment change overs and line startups, troubleshooting issues as needed
· Complete documentation related to service work
· Identify required parts and maintain current inventories, and parts reorder lists
· Responsible for following all food safety policies, procedures and regulatory criteria including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and associated preventive controls
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma/GED
· 5-10 years of journey level experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance of industrial equipment (food manufacturing related experience highly preferred)
· Oregon Journeyman License (preferred) or LME license (preferred)
· Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office, data analysis, Google Apps and QuickBooks
· Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Active Oregon Liquor Control Commission (“OLCC”) marijuana worker permit or ability to acquire one
· Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
· Math Skills: Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
· Travel Requirements: Occasional travel required between buildings and sites
Looking for you if....
· Adheres to company core values
· Be an excellent role model and representative
· Excellent attendance
· Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a salary, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
*PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL / A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WILL TYPICALLY ARRIVE VIA EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS. Please also check SPAM. ** Also, the system can only accept resumes in PDF or WORD format.
Req ID RFI