Join a passionate team!
Looking for a Lathe Programmer that can set up, operate and program. Excellent place to work with a great group of people. Company is projected to have 20% growth this year! Enjoy a 4 day work week!
First Shift is from 7 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Thursday. Second shift is 4 pm to 2:30 am Monday thru Thursday (as a result employee's get a three day weekend).
Our client is a Premier Manufacturer based in Connecticut experiencing tremendous growth with state-of-the-art equipment and a modern factory. Because of their growth, they are offering career opportunities for highly experienced, skilled CNC Lathe Machinist and CNC Milling Machinist on 1st and 2nd Shift. A leader in the industries we serve and has a strong culture of Lean Manufacturing and is committed to Six Sigma practices and methodologies.
CNC Lathe Machinist
If you have some or most of these skills and experiences, you owe it to yourself to apply for this job.
- 5 or more years of CNC Lathe experience programming (Fanuc controls), setting up and independently operating a CNC Conventional and / or Swiss Lathe (experience with a Star, Hardinge or DMG Mori CNC Conventional or Swiss Lathe is preferable).
- Experience with Hard Turning.
- Strong shop math skills, blueprint reading, and inspection skills including the use of inspection tools such as micrometers, veneers, bore gages, profilometers and comparators.
- Must understand geometric tolerances, have a basic knowledge of SPC and good shop practices
- Experience with Solid Works, CAM Works, Mastercam, Fusion 360, Auto CAD or similar system.
- Dependability, flexibility to perform “other” duties as assigned, reliable attendance while work independently, as well as successfully contributing as part of a team is a must.
This is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
*PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL / A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WILL TYPICALLY ARRIVE VIA EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS. Please also check SPAM.
REQ ID KG