Director of Communications and Marketing
Grey Oaks Naples, FL
- Expired: March 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Exceptional talent is hard to find, and as we continue to grow, it is more important than ever to add bright and dynamic people to our premier Club. Grey Oaks Country Club in Naples, FL is seeking a Director of Communications and Marketing.
Grey Oaks Country Club is the ultimate Country Club for active, healthy, resort-style living in Southwest Florida. We have three championship golf courses, a 30,000 square foot state-of-the-art Wellness Center, three exceptional dining venues, two clubhouses, tennis, pickleball, bocce, and a resort-style pool.
As the Director of Communications and Marketing, you will have overall responsibility for the leadership and oversight of the development of the marketing and communications plans for prospective members, current members, the greater Naples community and staff. The position is part of the senior leadership team and reports directly to the General Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will generate consistent, accurate, timely, and effective communications of the highest quality and creativity to the Club members and staff. You will serve as the lead creative source for written and visual communications for, and promotion of the Club and steward of the Grey Oaks Brand.
- Develop key marketing objectives and initiatives to in alignment with strategic plan
- Create, monitor and achieve annual budget for department
- Develop brand standards and messaging, then responsible for ensuring all communication meets those standards
- Develop new and innovative ways to market and communicate Club events and services
- Generate clear, concise and original verbiage for written communications
- Use inventive designs to create superb promotional pieces that are visually appealing and consistent with the Club's brand and culture
- Plan advertising, and promotional communications, including print, electronic, special events, social media and email campaigns
- Lead the planning, production and execution of all member communications using multi-media including, but not limited to, member email blasts, digital signage boards, event flyers, brochures, website, and Club apps.
- Contract with and serves as liaison with outside vendors (e.g., printers, signage companies, advertising and public relations agencies)
- Develop and execute social media campaigns (I'm not sure this will survive the plan)
- Develop measurement tools to determine viability of existing and proposed promotional projects
- Develop and collect industry data on Club's promotional activities and amenities, and ensures adherence to Club's branding strategy and standards
- Creates and execute annual communications plan/calendar
- Support special department projects such as: Staff Newsletter, Board Updates and Reports as well as PowerPoint Presentations for GM, Committees and Board of Directors
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related
- Minimum 8 years' experience working in Advertising, Marketing and/or Corporate Communications
- Private Club experience desirable but not mandatory
- Management experience, with direct reports and outside vendors highly desirable
- Must be proficient in MS Office and standard industry software programs
- Effective communicator. Able to confidently and appropriately communicate to different audiences, such as our members, prospective members, management, employees and our Board of Directors. Listens effectively, seeks clarification
- Team player. Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit;
- Inspires those to succeeds. Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities. Sets goals and objectives; develop and accomplish realistic plans. Keeps commitments
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention
- Attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Every person joining our Club will share our Core Values:
- Service and Stewardship
We welcome you to visit us at www.greyoakscc.com. We offer a competitive total compensation package. If you share our commitment to excellence and want to be part of a dynamic, prestigious and growing Club, please apply via the website with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Grey Oaks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
BusinessView all jobs at Grey Oaks