- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At our company, we believe in growing meaningful careers. And we look for people who exhibit the interpersonal skills, discipline and creativity to help us become the most loved branding company’s around for our well established clients. We’re committed to growing our people through continued training and development as well as our customer base through excellent customer support and client relations. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
The Sales Representative is responsible for the direct sale of our client’s products and services , delivered in a professional and ethical manner.
The primary duties of the Sales Consultant are to discover the prospective shoppers needs & interests and create a want to purchase, through a structured sales presentation.
The Sales Consultant will advise customers on energy conservation and budget management while cross-selling additional promotional products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Conducts an individual or group presentation in-store providing product knowledge and excellent customer service.
- Attends training classes on an on-going basis. Participates in demonstration/assessment quality assurance with the Sales Managers and/or Sales Training Managers.
- Builds relationships with assigned Sales Training Managers and all members on the Sales Team.
- Assists in ensuring all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic and correct manner. ( Active listening is a must )
- Ensures and/or performs coaching and action plans as provided by the assigned Sales Training Managers and/or Sales Managers.
- Explain the features and benefits of the product or service and recommends specific implementations.
- Delivers the utmost level of customer service to all customers and clients to ensure a long-term client success and public relations. Brand representation must be professional.
- Achieves personal and departmental written objectives as provided or determined throughout the fiscal year.
- Higher Education Encouraged – Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience in: Account Management Inside Sales Guest Services Hospitality Restaurant Experience Real Estate Insurance Sales Personal Training or other related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual or multilingual is a plus
- Strong professional work ethic, high energy, and positive attitude
- Persuasive interpersonal skills
- Strong listening and comprehension skills
- Proactive team player
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Self-directed and independent
Gregory J Inc
Get fresh Exhibition Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.