Senior Insurance Specialist
Gregory Funding Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Gregory Funding is currently seeking a Senior Insurance Specialist to join our Escrow team! This role is responsible for ensuring that insurance payments are made in compliance with applicable statutes and regulations, and internal guidelines; ensuring that all properties are properly insured pursuant to applicable statutes and regulations and within company prescribed insurance guidelines. You will establish and monitor insurance performance metrics, work with other departments to ensure proper communication of insurance processes, and partner with internal departments streamline procedures.
Day to day you will
- Ensure that all properties are properly insured pursuant to applicable statutes and regulations and within company prescribed insurance guidelines
- Manage relationship with insurance specific vendors, and monitor performance of vendors
- Constantly assess existing policies and procedures to find ways to reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Resolve escalated insurance related borrower issues
What we are looking for
- High School Diploma/GED
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience working with property insurance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work on multiple projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Ideally you have
- Bachelors Degree
- Mortgage servicing experience
As a top-rated special servicing company, our mission is to deliver the highest level of customer experience in the mortgage servicing industry by providing easy loan management, help in the face of financial hardships, respect in every interaction, and regulatory expertise.
Gregory Funding has created proprietary, customized Customer Service systems and its own advanced analytics to leverage improved mortgage loan management.
At Gregory Funding, we believe the key to any companys success lies in hiring the best people and providing them with the necessary tools, training, and incentives. We consider investing in our employees to be essential. You will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact from day one. Hard work and innovation are expected and rewarded.
We offer competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, covering 100% of the employee premiums and 50% for dependents. We provide life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, 15 days of PTO, 8 paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with company match up to 4%. We have a dog friendly work environment, and casual dress.
*We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
*We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
BusinessView all jobs at Gregory Funding