GREGG YOUNG CHEVROLET OF NORWALK
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS (ASM’s)!
Gregg Young Chevrolet of Norwalk is currently looking to hire experienced Automotive Service Advisors. We are looking for individuals with previous Dealership Service Advisor (ASM / Service Writer) experience. Previous experience is a MAJOR PLUS but NOT REQUIRED. We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY! We are offering top pay and a comprehensive benefits package!
We are in the business of providing exceptional service to our guests and providing top-quality service work. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing amazing service to the community. Our guests appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you! Previous Dealership Service Advisor experience is REQUIRED for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
· We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
· Benefits available include Medical, dental, 401k & paid vacations!
· Paid training and development!
· Comfortable work environment – Air Conditioned Shops!
· Recently renovated facilities!
· Strong, supportive team work environment!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Greet customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
· Schedule service appointments and collect vehicle information.
· Secure agreement from customer before repairs are done.
· Clearly explain the requested service on the repair order.
· Estimate the cost and time needed to do the repair.
· Advise customer’s on the proper care for their vehicle and the importance of proper maintenance.
· Communicate the need for additional service when needed, using a detailed explanation.
· Handle customer complaints and maintain high CSI.
· Check on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contact the customer regarding changes to estimate or time table for repairs.
Gregg Young Chevrolet of Norwalk
2501 Sunset Dr, Norwalk, IA 50211
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY!
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW!
MUST HAVE DEALERSHIP AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
· Previous Dealership Automotive Service Advisor Experience
· Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
· Willing To Learn
· Be A Team Player
· Receptive To New Ideas
· Knowledge of vehicle products and warranties; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and their application
· Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record
· General Motors experience preferred but not necessary