- Posted: over a month ago
Gregg Young Automotive Group is growing! We are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to upper management.
Your daily responsibilities will include conducting research, preparing statistical reports, entering data into our system, running reports, and handling information requests. You will also perform clerical duties, such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, setting up travel arrangements, and taking notes at meetings.
Our ideal candidate can manage a large, diverse workload and knows how to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
If you are up to the task of being an Executive Assistant, apply today at www.greggyoungcareers.com. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls to the proper department, and provide basic company information
- Take memos, maintain files, and organize, photocopy, fax, and collate documents as needed
- Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
- Plan, organize and implement events, such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Manage executive schedule and act as a liaison for the executive team
- Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or a similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience scheduling appointments and updating calendars
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record preferred
What We Offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short/Long term disability
- 401k retirement plan with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off program
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Continued training
- Closed Sundays and all major holidays
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug testing and background check. Visit our website at www.greggyoungcareers.com.
Gregg Young Auto Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gregg Young Auto Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gregg Young Auto Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?