The Loan Review Specialist will be trained to review and analyze residential real estate documents, including title commitments, surveys, tax and mortgage insurance certificates, and underlying lien documents. The Loan Review Specialist will be assisting financial institution clients in making compliant residential mortgage loans. The Loan Review Specialist is also responsible for utilizing proprietary document preparation / compliance software to prepare additional loan closing and/or legal documents. The Loan Review Specialist will ensure loans are documented in compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines while communicating effectively with clients and title companies. The Loan Review Specialist is a non-exempt position.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Acclimation to the Firm’s culture of dedication and teamwork
- Confidence in verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Working additional hours during certain times of the month is expected because of the fluctuation of the number of transactions handled. Because of this you may be asked to arrive early, leave late, and work through lunch
- Reasonably prompt access to a reliable and private internet connection away from the office if required under extraordinary circumstances
Since 1977, and since 1993 as Gregg & Valby, LLP, we have assisted in the origination or preparation of more than one million mortgage loan closing packages; and we continue to serve clients we have represented since before 1980.
Gregg & Valby, LLPOur unsurpassed commitment to serving the customer's needs is what has made our Firm successful. More than forty years of experience providing document preparation, legal support, and nationwide regulatory compliance is what differentiates our Firm from the competition. However, our knowledgeable and experienced staff, combined with our deep devotion to customer service, is what makes our Firm the right choice for you. Since 1977, and since 1993 as Gregg & Valby, LLP, we have assisted in the origination or preparation of more than one million mortgage loan closing packages; and we continue to serve clients we have represented since before 1980.