Information Technology Support Technician
Greenyard Logistics USA, Inc. Swedesboro, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position supports the IT Director in managing the many tasks of the department.
Given the company’s business ERP and WMS platforms and ancillary software products, this position is responsible for assisting users with their software issues as well as maintaining their desktop equipment such as personal computers and other related devices and software programs.
The company has several business locations throughout the United States, of which the IT department is responsible for their data integrity and hardware reliability. One of the main functions is receiving ‘help-desk’ calls, analyzing the problem, and reacting timely providing a solution.
This is an hourly position scheduled to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. However, given the nature of the responsibilities this schedule is fluid and may fluctuate given the needs required by the company.
Essential Job Functions
· Pristine Communicator
· Team Player Approach
· Positive Attitude
· Organized and Multi-Tasking
· Problem Solver
· MS Server Administration: Windows, SQL, and networking apps DNS, Firewall, DHCP, Active Directory, Security, Print Services, etc.
· MS Cloud services O365
· MS Desktop Win7/10 Pro
· MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Access
· Networking technologies IPv4/6, VoIP, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN (point-to-point and client conn.)
· End-user support with impeccable customer service and including troubleshooting any user issues w/ hardware or software and using help desk software
· Excellency in organization and documentation / research
Non-essential Job Functions
· Familiarity with general office departmental duties such as Sales, Accounting, Marketing, Operations
· Familiarity with supply chain / warehousing / logistics / transportation
· Proficiency with business intelligence tools such as MS Reporting Services or Crystal Reports and other data mining tools
· Occasional travel and flexibility to work outside “normal” hours for special projects such as upgrades and conversions
· Experience in an industry with perishable commodities such as dairy, meat/seafood, produce.
· Minimum 2 Year Degree in technology - or minimum 5 years on the job experience.
· Positive Attitude – Must be a “can-do” Attitude.
· People Skills – the ability to be diplomatic and have empathy to users.
· Local to or near Swedesboro, New Jersey.
Greenyard Logistics USA, Inc.Why Work Here?
An established 112+ year company with a strong "Family Culture" offering a rich benefit package and competitive salary.
Established 112+ year old company that continues to find ways to reinvent itself through difficult times. Seald Sweet-Greenyard is a produce marketing company/cold storage warehouse that imports and repacks produce from a global source. The company has a very interesting 'storied past', and takes pride in its long tenure 'team-members', whereby a family atmosphere embraces each one. This company is positioning its next generation of professionals to move the company forward in a very competitive global market place.
405 Pedricktown RoadSwedesboro, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Greenyard Logistics USA, Inc.