- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Maintain Daily Contact with the CEO/COO on all matters
· Coordinate daily calendar for the CEO/COO
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be creative while maintaining ability to multitask urgent priorities
· Plan appointments and events both personal and professional in nature
· Maintain extreme confidentiality at all times.
· Make travel arrangements
· Manage Personal Day to Day Needs
· Manage phone calls / emails / correspondences
· Respond promptly to CEO/COO calls and inquiries
· Facilitate internal and external communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations, meetings and activities)
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities;
· Construction experience strongly preferred
· Ability to work independently and creatively
· Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
· Experience using online office productivity tools
· Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
· Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
· Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent writing skills and marketing skills
· Experience with preparing reports
Greenwood Industries is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Greenwood Industries Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Greenwood Industries Inc.
Get fresh Executive Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.