Field Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You will serve on a team whose job is to help the guests of Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort enjoy a memorable stay at the Resort in a home or villa that is clean, safe, and exceeds expectations. You will contribute to the success of the Resort helping to ensure the cleanliness and quality of all the resort rental units. By supporting our company's Noble Purpose, your top priority will be to "care about our guests, and the impact you make on their lives."
- You will help live out our company's Noble Purpose by ensuring that the cleanliness of the resorts home and villas exceed expectations.
- When interacting with each guest, leave them with a "WOW" story to tell about their experience.
- Share customer impact stories with your team in meetings and with management.
- Conduct regular inspections prior to guest and owner arrivals to ensure units are clean and ready, touch-up where needed.
- Check units WiFi and TV's are properly functioning.
- Conduct departure and vacant inspections.
- Report all safety issues and secure all locations for safety.
- Communicate unit status and/or issue with management.
- Perform light home maintenance (light bulbs, fix door hinges, etc)
- Ensure integrity of every rental unit, addressing issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with guest needs (WiFi/TV Issues, delivering requested items to unit)
- Oversee special projects as requested and/or needed by the Director of Property Management, Housekeeping Manager or General Maintenance Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS:
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks and meet appropriate deadlines.
- Learn quickly and retain knowledge in order to acquire skills and maintain technical competencies.
- Must be able to lift / carry heavy items.
- Must have residential WiFi and TV knowledge of different providers
- Must be able to communicate orally with team members, co-workers, employees , contractors and guests in order to obtain and provide useful information.
- Must be able to be on your feet and climb stairs though out the day.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Generally pleasant environment, continuing interruptions and some stress in working to meet deadlines
Greenwood Communities and Resorts
AddressHilton Head Island, SC
BusinessView all jobs at Greenwood Communities and Resorts