Marine Terminal Security Officer
Greenwich Terminals Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: 25 days ago
Job Description and Duties:
Greenwich Terminals LLC is a marine terminal located in Philadelphia, PA and is seeking highly motivated individuals to work an entry level position. Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing, drug free environment. Security experience a plus, high school diploma or equivalent required. Applicants must be able to follow/enforce security and safety rules that allow a safe and secure work place. Candidates should be able to resolve issues that deviate from the norm, and deescalate tension when issues arise.
Individuals should possess the following qualities:
- Must possess Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Operate and access control system
- Monitor CCTV system
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Communicate by use of 2-way radios, telephones and computers
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as trespassing
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Must possess a valid Drivers license, five years of driving experience preferred.
- Must have flexible availability for the weekly work schedule.
- This is a full time position and you must be available for evening, night and weekend hours.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Real EstateView all jobs at Greenwich Terminals