Residential Construction Superintendent
Greentech Homes Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Are you an experienced superintendent, searching for a fresh new locale? GreenTech Homes is seeking enthusiastic Project Managers/Superintendents, with an eye for quality and an appreciation for green practices, as the customer base continually grows. Based in Chattanooga, TN, GreenTech is nestled within a thriving city of mountain views and thrilling new venues. Urban living, suburban family life, and a rural appeal are all part of the GreenTech experience, offering the perfect space for any buyer wanting to live around the Chattanooga area. Each home is crafted with exceptional design and a focus on energy-efficiency, leading to outstanding results. The superintendent is sure to pursue a rewarding career building a product they will truly love.
Key Job Functions
- Schedule Homes - Create and manage all homes schedules
- Quality Control - Walk each home site daily, review plans for accuracy
- Job Site/Community Management - Maintain all community appearances, Perform community clean ups
- Customer Service - maintain courteous relationships with customers
- Budget/Materials Management - manage construction budgets, review and approve all PO's, Communicate material issues
- Trade Management - ensure trade work adhere to scopes of work
- General Duties - Review start folders, attend all project management meetings
This job is a 45 to 65 hour job a week. You will be managing all aspects of building a new home.
If interested email resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Total Compensation : $45,000.00 to $85,000 year
- Management: 5 year (Required)
- New Construction Project Management: 5 year (Required)
- Production Home Building 3 year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Chattanooga, TN (Required)
ConstructionView all jobs at Greentech Homes