Remote Outside Sales Rep - Entry Level & Above
Greenspire Thousand Oaks, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $175,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental
Our Mission is Lowering the Cost of Living in a Sustainable Way.
Since 2012 we have been helping our clients build a more sustainable future by fitting their homes with environmentally friendly and energy efficient products. At the same time, we help them save thousands of dollars every year on energy bills, allowing them to take control of ever increasing energy costs. Greenspire has grown Nationwide - servicing 21 states and continues to grow across the United States. Greenspire has been featured as a "Best Place to Work and Inc 500 fastest growing Companies- #9.
We are passionate about the environment, are driven to succeed and develop our careers, are hard working and financially motivated. We grow this company by supporting the development of our people through coaching and career advancement.
The Program Facilitator will be responsible overseeing the interactions between Greenspire and our customers. These relationships intertwine to create a meaningful and positive experience for our customers and their home while creating value for our business. The ideal candidate is passionate about their career, motivated and has a genuine interest in renewable energy.
The Program Facilitator has 5 main responsibilities:
1. Ensure all day to day processes are documented within the CRM
2. Identify and recommend process improvements and cost savings for customers
3. Effectively communicate with peers, external partners and sales team members
4. Become a subject matter expert on key sales operations processes
5. Customer Service
Desired Traits/ Qualifications:
- Detail Oriented - Pays Attention to the finer details
- Avid Problem Solver - Naturally Curious and Obsesses with resolving issues
- Team Player - Ability to Collaborate to achieve a common goal or to complete a task
- Tech Savvy - Comfortable with different apps and Technology
- Sense of Urgency - Responding Quickly to time sensitive requests with accuracy
- Detail-oriented with high personal accountability
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks with urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tech-savvy, naturally curious and obsessed with resolving issues
- Preferred / Nice to Have
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience working with Face to Face sales teams
- A Plus: Prior experience exceeding sales goals in individual and team environments
- Highly Valued!: Real Estate, Hospitality, and the Service Industry experience
Job Type, Days and Hours:
Full-time or part-time, your choice. You must work at least 21 hours, but you can work up to 40 hours/week. We work Monday - Friday, and every other Saturday.
Your Home, Clients’ Homes, and the Greenspire Office (occasionally)
On capped earnings, including additional weekly and monthly bonuses + Eligibility for Medical/Dental and Vision Care, Company Bonus Shares & Vacation accruals.
Weekly paid expenses for mileage and phone data .
We have a tight-knit culture of like-minded people at Greenspire. We are passionate about creating an environment where our employees can grow by helping their clients lower their cost of living while promoting a sustainable future.
GreenspireWhy Work Here?
We are passionate about building a better future with renewable energy, one home at a time!
Greenspire is California’s leading technology-based energy efficiency and residential savings program. We are partnered with many State and Federally Funded programs to help provide homeowners with funding to assist in home upgrades that reduce our carbon footprint and the cost of utilities. Greenspire is responsible for educating homeowners on how to take advantage of these initiatives to improve the comfort of their home, make their bills more affordable, and reduce our impact on the environment. Greenspire has experienced tremendous growth since its inception in November 2012, and has been featured in the top 10 of the Inc 500, as well as in the top 50 “Best Places to Work” of multiple national publications including Glassdoor and Inc. Magazine.We provide safety PPE for our facilitators and adhere to strict guidelines to ensure a safe working environment. We have a tight-knit culture of like-minded people at Greenspire. We are passionate about creating an environment where our employees can grow by helping their clients lower their cost of living while promoting a sustainable future.
515 South Flower StreetThousand Oaks, CA