To promote green energy, and help our clients save money!
Since 2012 we have been helping our clients build a more sustainable future by fitting their homes with environmentally friendly and energy efficient products. At the same time, we help them save thousands of dollars every year on energy bills, allowing them to take control of ever increasing energy costs.
We are passionate about the environment, are driven to succeed and develop our careers, are hard working and financially motivated. We grow this company by supporting the development of our people through coaching and career advancement.
Make the case for green energy, and show homeowners how they can save money.
- Generating sales leads; setting up appointments with homeowners using a remote dialer
- Conducting energy assessments - assisting the homeowner in identifying and evaluating current and future energy costs and needs
- Conducting presentations on the benefits of solar panel installation
- Documenting leads and customer information in our CRM system, and using mobile apps to communicate with your team
- Following up after the sale - answering homeowner questions and connecting them to the Greenspire operations team for roof installation and financing
- Attending sales training meetings virtually, and in-person
- Participating in business review calls
- Staying safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic; taking proper precautions and using personal protective equipment (provided by Greenspire) when meeting with homeowners
- You have excellent communication skills - you explain things well, and are persuasive and passionate when it comes to promoting green energy
- You enjoy engaging with and helping people
- You have an entrepreneurial mind set - you are driven to make a success of whatever you do; you enjoy challenges, and are skilled at overcoming and learning from setbacks
- You recognize, and know how to take advantage of growth/career opportunities
- You are technology proficient, a multi-tasker, comfortable using mobile applications and a computer to communicate with your team and clients, and are familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Required: Experience that demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset, solid persuasive and people skills
- Preferred: Sales and/or Customer Service Experience
- A Plus: Prior experience exceeding sales goals in individual and team environments
- Highly Valued!: Real Estate, Hospitality, and Retail Industry experience
Job Type, Days and Hours:
Full-time or part-time, your choice. You must work at least 21 hours, but you can work up to 40 hours/week. We work Monday - Friday, and every other Saturday.
Your Home, Clients’ Homes, and the Greenspire Office (occasionally)
Commission based, including additional weekly and monthly bonuses + Eligibility for Medical/Dental and Paid Time Off for full-time employees only.
Weekly stipend for mileage and phone.
We have a tight-knit culture of like-minded people at Greenspire. We are passionate about creating an environment where our employees can grow by helping their clients lower their cost of living while promoting a sustainable future.
Why Work Here?Greenspire is California’s leading technology-based energy efficiency and residential savings program. We are partnered with many State and Federally Funded programs to help provide homeowners with funding to assist in home upgrades that reduce our carbon footprint and the cost of utilities. Greenspire is responsible for educating homeowners on how to take advantage of these initiatives to improve the comfort of their home, make their bills more affordable, and reduce our impact on the environment. Greenspire has experienced tremendous growth since its inception in November 2012, and has been featured in the top 10 of the Inc 500, as well as in the top 50 “Best Places to Work” of multiple national publications including Glassdoor and Inc. Magazine. We have a tight-knit culture of like-minded people at Greenspire. We are passionate about creating an environment where our employees can grow by helping their clients lower their cost of living while promoting a sustainable future.
We are passionate about building a better future with renewable energy, one home at a time!
Los Angeles, CA