Sales Account Manager Trainee - Entry Level
Our firm has an opening for an Entry Level Sales Account Manager Trainee on behalf of our client, a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions in the Greensboro area. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, promotions, and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations locally.
In this entry-level role, the Sales Account Manager Trainee will use their natural enthusiasm to assist the retail advertising division & client acquisition team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall branding plan.
Responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager Trainee include:
- Executing retail merchandising, promotional advertising and daily operating functions to company standards.
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams
- Executing presentation directives and standards for each client acquisition campaign.
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services.
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
- Applying knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
- Building knowledge of the advertising systems implemented during each customized client promotion
- Assist the advertising & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required.
Qualifications of the Sales Account Manager Trainee:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising, event, or retail related setting is an asset.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.
Benefits of the Sales Account Manager Trainee:
- Base + Commissions + Incentives
- Full Paid Training
- Paid Travel Opportunity
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Outings
- Rapid Growth within the Company
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: marketing, promotional sales, sales representative, sales associate, retail sales, advertising, marketing sales, customer service, public relations, promotional advertising, entertainment, entry-level management, promotional marketing, business development, sales, communications, management, entry-level business development, event coordination, management training program, advancement, direct marketing, part-time, mass communications, executive assistant, entrepreneur, sales management, marketing