Our firm is a privately-held marketing firm located in Greensboro, NC. We represent Fortune 100 Companies through marketing campaigns helping to expand their footprint in the area. Our focus on customer service first and foremost has helped our clients to exceed their goals for the territory.
We work with a lot of students who are looking to build up their communication and networking skills. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance.
• Excellent pay – great base pay not based on sales, paid weekly. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is an opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
• Solid training – we’ve been training people from the bottom up. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term the sales & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
• Flexible scheduling – schedules are able to be arranged around the school, summer vacations, work, and family commitments.
• Choice of location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work. Some of our summer reps are able to transfer to a different office when school ends.
• Enjoy working with people
• At least 18 and authorized to work in the United States
• 1 year in a similar field
What makes a great candidate?
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work at a local law firm, hospitality, as a server waiter, waitress, or experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, worked in an or sales lead, coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work…
After the review of your resume, our Career’s Department will contact you through e-mail, text or call. Please be on the lookout for this e-mail as it will be sent to you shortly if selected by our management team for a possible interview!