Entry Level & Full Time | Customer & Sales Representative
Our firm is now hiring for an entry-level, full-time Customer Service & Sales Rep position (no cold calling ~ and no telemarketing involved).
We are focused on combining our insight into the market and our expertise in sales and marketing management to give our clients the best foot forward to building their business.
Our firm prides itself on our ability to train entry-level sales and marketing professionals in the following areas:
- building brand awareness
- face to face communication
- sales and marketing presentations
- building impulse
- relationship building
While we thrive on "getting the job done," we also cultivate a fun and positive work environment! In the mornings, you can catch us in our conference room goofing around while talking shop. It may seem unproductive, but trust us, we know how to mix business and play effectively!
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep Job Requirements:
- 0-6 years of customer service, sales, marketing, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional image
- Ability to work full time
- Team Player / sports-minded
- Optimistic Attitude
- College degree preferred
Job Benefits for the Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep Role:
- Weekly family and friends events
- Team appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off
- Tickets to sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
- Business trips and retreats
- Competitive pay + additional commissions and bonuses (increases as you advance)