Our firm has openings for full time, entry-level Customer Service / Marketing Representatives working with our team. This representative will be responsible for meeting directly with external customers and clients regarding services. Representatives provide professional presentations and documents of services. Customer service in person is by far much more effective, and the clients love it!
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Provide professional customer service
- Ability to handle routine work tasks performed in a structured environment
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
We offer a competitive base plus commission pay structure as well as training pay.
We want to teach sales, customer service, and marketing fundamentals, then move individuals into management asap! Its how we expand our company. Management and growth is our primary focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry-level sales customer service
- Entry-level management training - customer service
- Sales presentations - customer service
- Face to face sales of new services for our clients
- Sales techniques
- Training current sales reps in customer service
We train all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry-level sales consulting
- Effective customer service
- 2 or 4-year college degree or relevant work experience
- Great communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Competitive and goal-driven
- Strong student mentality
- Experience training others
- Can work independently or in a group
We are now striving to attract and train the most suitable individuals. We need these individuals to help us acquire new clients and develop new market share. The initial responsibilities will be customer service, sales, and management. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.