Client Relations | Customer Service Associate – Our firm is currently seeking individuals who enjoy customer service, interacting one on one with clients and are looking for a growing career in the business world! Full paid training is provided in the Customer Service / Client Relations position.
This Position is Entry Level: Ideal for Recent Grads | Upcoming December Grads or Individuals with 0-5 Years Experience
We are now looking to fill ENTRY-LEVEL Marketing, Advertising, Sales, PR & Communications Positions for our Greensboro location. No experience is necessary, full training will be provided and the main focus will be:
· Executing Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for clients
· Manage Advertising Promotions - Promotional Materials, Public Relations, Merchandising
· Sales - Client Acquisition through excellent brand consulting
· Client Retention - Provide the best experience for existing clients creating brand loyalty.
Our daily work environment is fun, fast-paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world-class service, quality, and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
Entry-Level Candidates Will Be Trained On
· Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
· Schedule promotions and manage calendar
· Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
· Interact with customers through field marketing activities
· Manage client relationship
· The candidate will develop skills such as team development and leadership, effective communication skills, sales tactics, marketing strategies, account management, client relations, customer acquisition and retention, amongst others.
· Promotions based on individual performance and results
· Travel opportunity
· Hourly pay + bonuses
· Medical insurance
· Team-oriented environment
· Advancement opportunities
· Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
· Fun and outgoing personality
· Strong people skills
· Ability to work with a team as well as individually
· Performance Driven
· Excellent time management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not participate in any of the following: Door to Door / Canvassing / Telemarketing / or Business to Business.