- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc., an ENR top 100 ranked engineering firm, has an immediate opening for an Environmental Project Manager in our Milford, DE office. We offer opportunities to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment on various transportation projects for federal, state, local, and private clients. Ideal candidates will hold a Bachelor of Science degree in environmental science or a closely related field and have experience working with the Delaware Department of Transportation.
- Serve as an environmental project manager. This role can include serving in the capacity of an on-site program manager at a client’s office, both virtually and in person, directing and coordinating the workload of the client’s environmental staff.
- Lead, plan, and manage all aspects of the NEPA process for the development of transportation projects.
- Track and manage the environmental process across all assigned projects and provide status reports as required.
- Conduct and/or participate in project plan reviews and coordination meetings in conjunction with staff from other technical disciplines to further the design and development of contract documents for transportation projects.
- Lead project reviews with various environmental resource agencies for regulatory compliance, permitting, and approvals.
- Ensure on-time completion of deliverables.
- Establish and maintain client relations, including involvement with invoicing, progress tracking, resolving contractual matters, participation in design and production meetings, proposal development, and marketing of environmental services.
- Expertise in the development of NEPA documents and processing for approval.
- Expertise in engaging with project stakeholders and environmental resource agencies.
- Expertise in acquiring environmental approvals under NEPA, Section 404 Wetlands, Section 401 Water Quality, NHPA Section 106, Title 7 Rare, Threatened, and Endangered Species, US Coast Guard Permits, FEMA floodplain Permits, highway traffic noise analysis and abatement, and various other environmental approvals as required.
- 5+ years of program management experience.
- B.S. in Environmental Planning, Biology, Environmental Science, Natural Science, or closely related discipline is required.
- Experience with DelDOT project development process is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and good work ethic with a desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to read and understand plans and directions given in the English language.
- Ability to write in English.
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to create and edit documents within the Microsoft Office Suite.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
Get fresh Environmental Consulting Firm jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.