Customer Support Representative
Greenlight Professional Services Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
an exciting opportunity in our Customer Experience Organization. We are looking for a Temporary - Executive Customer Care Representative:
The representative will handle customer, Corporate and Agency complaints. The Executive Customer Care Representative position plays a critical role in providing an interface between the customer and the company. This position, located at our Gaithersburg, MD office, focuses on the prompt and effective resolution of these complaints while providing a world class customer experience for every customer every time. This role involves interactions with customers, Call Centers, Billing, Installation, Ordering Systems and other organizational partners. In addition to handling customer complaints, the role is also responsible for providing technical support through troubleshooting, and monitoring system maintenance verification. The selected candidate may also be called upon to contribute to Social Media activities to support the Hughes Network Systems’ image via online social media channels.
- Handle and resolve Customer, Agency and Corporate complaints.
- Communicate with customers by phone, email or written correspondence.
- Respond promptly to Customer, Agency and Corporate complaints.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated source (internal organizational partners and vendors).
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions and transactions using Hughes ticketing system.
- Regularly follow up on customer interactions.
- Monitor dialogue across designated social media channels, updating content, replies and discussions in a timely manner.
- Create a comfortable customer-facing environment building relationships with online customer.
- Associate Degree or higher
- 5 years of experience in customer care/customer service.
- 5 years of experience resolving customer escalations.
Greenlight Professional ServicesWhy Work Here?
Awesome Company! Could be a lot of following up work!