JOB TITLE (#1007): MEDICAL SCRIBE / Foreign Medical Graduates
This Pain Management group separates itself from other facilities through its hiring of practitioners with broad backgrounds. The clinic uses a multidisciplinary rehabilitation approach to the treatment of chronic pain. In practice, this approach delivers the best care, as doctors from multiple disciplines — including orthopedists, rheumatologists, neurologists and physical therapists.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive and Negotiable
Location: New York, NY
Type of Practice: Pain Management Clinic
- Must be a foreign Medical Graduate
- Previous experience as a Medical Scribe
- Familiarity with transcription devices
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The Medical Scribe is responsible for locating and obtaining patient's medical history.
- Documenting dictated notes during a patient visit on the Electronic Medical Record (EMR.
- Review reports for completeness and correct errors in transcription, grammar, punctuation and spelling.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.