What's This Job All About?
Responsible for coordinating the efforts and workflow of the Client Centric Teams while providing comprehensive, pro-active service to external clients. Duties are carried out under general supervision and individuals are responsible for daily independent decisions related to servicing clients.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create positive relationships with external clients and co-workers
- Coordinate & lead TRO/TSC weekly team meeting (including packet preparation & service dashboard)
- Coordinate & lead TRO/TSC/WMA quarterly team meetings (including packet preparation & service dashboard)
- Use independent judgment to handle phone inquiries from clients, research, and respond as appropriate
- Decision making ability to problem solve and manage workflow efficiently
- Preparation of business letters and various other forms of written communications to clients
- Facilitate processing of deposits and withdrawals
- Manage the prospect-to-client lifecycle process to ensure all steps are completed
- Sales support for assigned Trust Relationship Officers and all Wealth Management Advisors
- Maintain schedule of client meeting preferences, schedule client meetings, assist in the preparation of meeting materials, host post-meeting-meetings to understand the necessary follow-up tasks and assign due dates and responsible parties of all.
- Prepare and ensure completion of client documentation necessary to meet policy requirements including prepping for monthly Trust Committee Meetings
- Initiate transactions in client accounts including deposits and disbursements
- Actively participate in event-driven marketing events
- Client contact management involving keeping paper files and the CRM system updated by filing documents in client files and making entries when client contact is made
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and innovation
- Participate as an impactful member of assigned workgroups and projects as assigned
- Provide general support ("back-up") for any appropriate position or function within Personal Trust or other areas within Greenleaf Trust
- Perform administrative duties in support of the Client Centric Team
- All other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position:
Bachelor's Degree and minimum 1-year professional office experience or equivalent education and experience. Prior financial services and customer service experience preferred, but not required.