- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Greenleaf Corporation, a world leader in industrial cutting tools and technical ceramics, is looking for an Applications Developer to work on a small team of IT professionals at our global headquarters in Saegertown, PA.
Responsibilities: Perform both new development and maintenance / enhancements to our custom applications. We are looking for a qualified candidate with the following skills/experience:
- Knowledge of (but not required) RPG, CL, DDL, DDS, all areas of IBM i (AS/400) Power, Red Hat Linux.
- Demonstrate development, enhancement and maintenance programming skills.
- Project management and problem solving.
- Full cycle development practice, including planning, testing, debugging, and training.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and accounting concepts helpful.
- Knowledge in the use of business tools, such as Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and technological skills.
- Ability to interact with a cross-functional diverse team throughout the organization.
- Be proactive, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously while staying on task.
Qualifications: College or technical degree or equivalent work experience. Must have high school diploma or GED. U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of US required (ITAR).
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Application is available at www.greenleafcorporation.com.
Please send completed application to Rhonda Boulton, PO Box 1040, Saegertown, PA 16433.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Join our team as we continue to build on 75 years of innovation in supplying customers with advanced materials!
Greenleaf Corporation is positioned to serve the evolving needs of companies in all major segments of the metal cutting industry including gas turbine, steel, medical, roll turning, automotive, machine tool and rail. Greenleaf's products are engineered to provide optimal performance against a wide range of materials under the most rigorous metal cutting conditions. In addition to specially engineered tool holding systems and a comprehensive line of carbide inserts, Greenleaf offers high-quality ceramic and ceramic-composite materials, which can be custom designed for specific machining applications.
From its headquarters in Saegertown, Pennsylvania and a facility in North Carolina, Greenleaf maintains its commitment to pioneering breakthroughs in cutting tool technology and delivering productivity solutions to customers around the world.
18695 Greenleaf DriveSaegertown, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Greenleaf Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?