Greenhouse Agency is an integrated engagement focused marketing agency committed to thinking boundary-less and innovating to empower others. We are industry experts who curate creative experiences that drive brand adoption, challenge the status quo, and spark movements. We look for passionate and talented people with integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our movement. Apply today to become a part of our fun, challenging, and dynamic Greenhouse family.
About Our Client Reed’s:
Reed’s is a company that uses a handcrafted approach and a dedication to the highest quality ingredients to create America’s #1 selling Ginger Beer. Reed’s Ginger Beers are unique to the category because of the proprietary process of hand brewing its award-winning products using fresh organic ginger combined with natural spices and fruit juices. In addition to their dedication to exceptional beverages, they are also dedicated to supporting non-profits and community-based organizations. Reed’s products are available in over 14,000 gourmet and natural food stores, grocery stores, supermarket chains, specialty stores and restaurants throughout North America.
The Reed’s Retail Account Specialist (RAS) serves as a dedicated Sales and Merchandising resource in the assigned territory. Through the direction of the Greenhouse Director of Field Marketing and the Reed’s Vice President, the RAS is accountable for the development of Reed’s and Virgil’s Portfolio in on & off premise channels. The RAS performs merchandising sales work in various retail accounts such as grocery stores and mass retailers. This position is responsible for building and maintaining account relationships to drive velocity through engagement, brand advocacy, and brand education with consumers, trade, and the distributor.
- Primary focus is to sell all Reed’s products to retail accounts (liquor/grocery stores, bars/restaurants) within the assigned territory
- Identify and support new points of distribution for both Reed’s and Virgil’s products
- Develop target account lists and account placements
- Secondary focus is to maximize pull through by supporting new points of distribution, display activity, and shelf management objectives with appropriate branded POS materials.
- Build displays, end caps, stock cold box, and execute resets
- Work closely with store managers, buyers, and team leaders on re-ordering products. Educate retail account staff as needed to drive brand affinity for the Reed’s and Virgil’s products.
- Ensure on and off-premise accounts are consistently merchandized (case cards, clings, shelf talkers, menus, etc)
- Collect data and pictures, hourly in real time (e.g. data on pricing, distribution, shelf sets, displays, wins)
- Update SLACK (Reed’s online system) with daily wins in the assigned territory
- Roll up daily/weekly/monthly reports required for the CEO, CSO, VP, and distributors
- Track and monitor progress for all identified market area accounts via Reed’s software
- Brand Education:
- Act as the dedicated brand resource and expert within the assigned territory
- Conduct store staff and wait-staff trainings, bartender education events where applicable
- Distributor & Retailer Management:
- Work with distributor sales reps in the field. Motivate and provide support accordingly with existing and targeted new accounts
- Provide and equip account personnel and distributor reps with the necessary support and tools they need to be successful
- Develop and maintain strong retailer & distributor relationships
- Marketing & Demos:
- Support key accounts with in-store demos & special event activations to maximize sales within the assigned territory
- High level of interest in the beverage industry & a lifestyle job
- Candidates must live within the territory to be considered
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Adept at networking, selling, and interacting with diverse groups of people
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Willingness to work unconventional hours (late nights and weekends)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Position requires the use of a personal vehicle for route
- Self-motivated and operates with a high level of energy on outcomes
- Ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to speak in front of large groups, conduct trainings and promotions
Essential Physical Functions:
- Communicates effectively both in person and over the phone, email and in presentations
- Observes associate, customer/member, or supplier behavior
- Enters and locates information on computer
- Creates documents, reports, event recaps for tracking progress and success
- Ability to carry and lift 45-65 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to pick up and transport POS, event equipment, and product
This is a full-time position based on an annual contract with the client.
Position Financials (Annual):
- Base Salary: $ 35,000 – $ 40,000
- Bonus: Commission Based – Paid Monthly
- $2 per case up to 175 sold
- $5 per case for each case sold above 175 sold
- Auto Allowance: $ 3,600
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Click on the link below to Apply: