Customer Service Sales Associate
Greenhouse Fabrics, Inc. High Point, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greenhouse Fabrics, Inc. is a fourth-generation fabric wholesaler located in High Point, North Carolina. We service the upholstery and interior design trades and have customers across the U.S.
We are hiring for a full-time energetic Customer Service Sales Associate to join our fast paced call center. As a family-owned business, we look for self-motivated candidates that are well rounded, problem solvers, and able to wear multiple hats.
· Annual Salary $50,000
· Simple IRA with a 3% match
· Low Premium BCBS Medical Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Health Reimbursement Acct
· Dental/Vision Insurance
· FREE Life Insurance
· Educational Scholarships
· Paid Personal Time off
· 2 to 3 weeks of Vacation Pay
· Holiday Pay
· Paid Maternity Leave.Requirements:
· Provide positive and professional service by phone, email, and social media
· Promptly assist customers, including but not limited to order entry, stock checks, projects, quotes, pricing, issues, and fabric research
· Ability to deescalate a call and resolve an issue in a calm professional manner
· Able to generate sales lead during customer interaction
· Learn our product line so you can research product and educate customers
· Learn our ERP system (FACTS) as you will use it on a daily basis to enter fabric orders and assist customers
· Provide customer feedback to management on our customer service process, product, marketing, and anything else that will help our marketing department on future product mailings
· Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
· Top-notch phone and customer service skills
· Ability to stay calm and resolve customer concerns quickly and efficiently
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to collaborate, problem-solve, and work in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient in order entry and excellent phone skills
· Leadership and organizational skills
· Innovative and creative thinking
· Knowledge of textiles or the interior design/upholstery industry is a plus but not required
· Fluent in Spanish is helpful
Greenhouse Fabrics, Inc.
AddressHigh Point, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Greenhouse Fabrics, Inc.